Hair stylists participating in the Wella Trend Vision Award worked very hard at Wella Studios in Sliema today as they preparing their work to be judged by the panel.
The stylists were judged on their interpretation of one of the four trends given by Wella Professional for 2011. This year’s trends were Polaris, Passionista, Glamazone, Lumina.
Today 3 finalists from the two categories namely Young Talent and Colour, were selected. These are now nominated for the Wella Trend Vision Awards
The nominees are as follows:
Young Talent Award:
- Christian Mifsud – MAF Hairdressing with Trend Passionista
- Lara Steer – ‘D’ Salon with Trend Glamazon
- Michelle Vella – Cut Above Salon Gozo with Trend Polaris
- Heidi Fenech – Salus Salon Gozo with Trend Polaris
- Steve Vella – Cutting Edge Salon with Trend Glamazon
- Pauline Cutajar – Clip ‘N’ Trim with Trend Polaris
These stylists will be presenting their final hairshows on Saturday 21st May at the Diet Coke Malta Fashion Awards, where the Gold winners amongst them will be announced. These will then represent Malta in New York in October, where they will compete with stylits from 53 other countries.